*Rear spoiler requires attachment by the user.
20th anniversary of R34 type birth] Commercialize Skyline 25 GTV (late)!
- The last skyline equipped with an inline six-cylinder engine, R34 type.
- Production at the old Prince Murayama Plant was completed in the middle of model life, and it was a car that stood at the turning point of various histories as a Nissan car.
- After the appearance in 1998, the reference model excluding the GT-R which was added the following year was only produced for only three years until 2001, but now as a car model leaving a name in history, already the dignity of the neo classical car I am leaving.
- TLV - NEO has commercialized the late model as a play car in the movie [Farewell Ambiguous Detective], and since then has developed several types as popular models.
- May be 20 years from the release of R34 type, May we will add a new variation for the first time in a while.
- This time it reproduced 25 GT-V which was normally set from the late model with the NA engine.
- In addition to the popular color Bayside Blue which can also be said to be the synonym of R34 type, two common black colors appeared.
- If you are an active car owner, those who used to ride in the past, those of the long-awaited Ska G fans, and TLV fans, please add them to the collection.