- Diecast / RC Model
- Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N165b Civic Type R '99 (Black)
Late model · EK 9 Civic type R commercialized
- Throughout the 1990s, manufacturers such as Toyota, Mitsubishi and Nissan were developing fierce power battles in the 1600 cc class.
- Among them, Honda is always in the top group.
- EK type Civic has SiR which generates 170 horsepower from the beginning of '95 debut, and was added with full minor change in '97, and added was EK 9 equipped with a B16B engine with a class maximum of 185 horsepower It is type type R.
- A red emblem reflecting Honda's racing image at the time, a five-holeized wheel, a dedicated Recaro seat, etc. Type R was a distinction from the usual Civic.
- The diagram that type R tows the entire image of the Civic has been handed down to the new model that recently appeared.
- This time, following the first term model released in February, the actual car will develop a late model which received a minor change in the fall of 1998.
- The former type has different head lights, bonnet, front bumper shape, and the turn signal color of the tail lamp has been changed.
- TLV reproduced the above changes. Two types of body color, yellow set in late model and black continuously set from previous term type.
- Only in the 90 's car models which are less commercialized for the popularity of actual cars, please come by all means.
- Not only headlights, bonnet, front bumper but also front fender shape corresponding to late model head light shape changed. Please enjoy the comparison with the previous term type certainly.
- Some new molds