- Historical Japanese cars annual sales model (at the time) New color appeared in E90 latter term type Corolla !!
- New color added to the popular E90 series corolla at home and abroad
- Reproduction of late stage appearance in 1989
- The sixth generation Corolla (E90 series) that appeared in 1987 received a lot of high quality, and in 1990 it became a hit work that recorded the highest annual sales volume in Japan cars so far.
- The Corolla 1600 GT carrying the 4 A - G type twin cam engine in common with Levin / Treno had astounding presence as a traditional refinement sports saloon.
- TLV-NEO is a 90-series Corolla that has been commercialized several times, but this time we added a new color to the latter type GT.
- It is two colors of somewhat greenish gray metallic and red mica style red.
- Aluminum wheels and two mufflers claim heavy feeling as GT.