Sixth generation Mark II (80 series) which ran the head of the 90's newly appeared!
- High-tier deployment of popular TLV-NEO.
- High-level cars, which made luxury and high performance compatible, became the yearning hoping to capture the rising trend at the time and became the center of automobile culture in the 1980s.
- The boom's championship is Toyota Mark II, TLV-NEO has already commercialized the fifth generation X70 series (1984 ~), but this time we will model the next sixth generation X80 series.
- X 80 series appeared in 1988, the engine was changed to all DOHC, Double Wishbone Suses was adopted and high-class in terms of contents, and in 1990 it became the biggest hit car that sold 300,000 units per year or more It was.
- This time, we have commercialized the late sports grade 2.5 GT twin turbo since 1990.
- The newly developed 1JZ-GTE engine achieved the upper limit of 280 horsepower of Japanese car at the time. From its running and character, it still boasts overwhelming popularity.
- Body color is two popular excelent toning (black / silver) and pearl stream toning (white / silver).
- The rear spoiler, which was an option setting, was reproduced with user-installed parts.
- Stereoscopic reproduction of fog light inside the headlight
- Two unique muffler unique to GT twin turbo