- 50th anniversary commemoration commemoration of the birth of the rotary engine
- RX-7 (FD 3 S) Appears as a new mold!
- 50 years since the release of Cosmo Sports in 1967, TLV has developed rotary engine cars last year.
- And this year is the 40th anniversary of the birth of RX - 7.
- As the representative of recent Rotary cars, it is the 3rd generation RX-7, FD 3 S type to fully model and model.
- The FD 3 S type that was born in the autumn of 1991 was renamed from the previous [Savanna RX - 7] to [Anfini RX - 7].
- It fits in the flagship position of the new sales channel [Anfini].
- FD3S type which was produced for a long period from 1991 to 2002, but in TLV it was designed to be commercially available up to IV type.
- This time I reproduce type I of the earliest type. Light yellow is also a color that was adopted only for type I in real cars.
- Also focused on recreating the style which is also the culmination of Mazda's design which was called "crush design" and attracted attention from all over the world.
- We are aiming for a definitive edition across the scale.